“I rebel; therefore I exist.”
Hi, I'm Trish. Welcome to my blog: Life of A Nerdy Fangirl! There's a few things you should know about my site:
1) This page promotes freedom of speech and advocates aggressively in its defense. If you feel the need to tell people how to think and feel, this is not the blog to follow. I post what I want, what I like, what I'm interested in.
2) Most of my posts are related to TV shows that I like.
3) I post a LOT of Arrow articles, pictures, memes, and gifs, etc.
4) I do not come with a filter on my blog
5) I tend to curse like a sailor. You've been warned.
I'm highly opinionated, and known for my long ass blog articles. So if you don't have a sense of humor, this blog may not be for you. Because I love to laugh!
FYI, I often comment under various articles as my favorite moniker "Carlybabes" aka my alter-ego (it's a daytime soap thing) or Trish.
I'm an avid television and movie fan and my likes are completely random in nature. I enjoy watching Arrow and my favorite characters or focus is usually regarding Felicity Smoak and Olicity (Oliver and Felicity), other favorites: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Game of Thrones, Suits, Banshee, Ray Donovan, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Bones, Walking Dead, Shameless, and so damn many others. **Update: Currently Boycotting: The Good Wife & TVD. Just an FYI! My latest loves are Orphan Black, Intelligence and Almost Human because I adore Karl Urban (RIP Almost Human - Cancelled).
After years of refusing to add Tumblr to my growing list of social media sites to maintain; I've finally caved and decided to embrace my love of internet fandom.
Also, you should know that I'm easily influenced by the recommendations of others regarding shows that I may be missing out on. Finally, please be warned, I hate trolling, they bring out my snarky side.
No stalking allowed on this site. Stalking is creepy, just don't do it. (✿◠‿◠)
P.S. - I'm not a fan of fan-fiction unless it's AU - anything else seems to taint my expectations of what I see on screen.